I'm sorry your web browser is not supported we strongly recommend you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher or an alternative browser.
Investor Relations Centre
Australian Mines objective is to become one of the world's most cost competitive producers of Cobalt Sulphate and Nickel Sulphate battery precursor chemicals, with a fully auditable supply chain, for the electric vehicle and clean energy storage sectors.
Our Value Proposition
Australian Mines Limited is an ASX-listed (ASX:AUZ) resource company that is well positioned to become one of the world's most cost competitive producers and suppliers of battery and technology metals to global markets. The company is developing its 100% owned Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium projects in Australia, a stable jurisdiction, to take advantage of global demand for nickel and cobalt, required commodities used by electric vehicle battery makers and in the storage and delivery of clean sustainable energy sources.
Australian Mines strategy is based around developing the world-class Tier 1 Sconi Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium Project in Northern Queensland, that has an estimated 30-year mine life, together with expanding the potentially national significant Flemington Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium in central New South Wales and continuing exploration and pre-development of the Thackaringa Cobalt project, also in New South Wales.
Following a successful Share Purchase Plan in FY 2019 Australian Mines proposed activities are funded beyond FY 2020.
Why invest in AUZ?
- 100% owner of multiple battery metals projects in Australia
- Advanced project pipeline with the development-ready flagship Sconi project
- Experienced senior leadership team with deep sector knowledge
- Sconi project given prescribed status by the Queensland government to facilitate development plans
- Already producing battery precursor chemicals from the company's demonstration-scale processing plant
- Flemington Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium project represents a potential second production hub
- Bell Creek is a potential low-cost satellite nickel-cobalt operation to the Sconi Project
- To become one of the lowest cost, ethically sourced cobalt-producing nickel operations in the world.
- Australian Mines strategic focus is on developing the flagship Sconi project, which includes securing financing and offtake partnerships.
- Sconi to be a fully-integrated operation on a single site, converting raw cobalt and nickel ore into high-purity battery chemicals to ensure the full value add is captured.
- Continue working on R&D projects to broaden the industrial applications for Scandium.
- Leverage capacity to supply battery metals over a multi decade time horizon to establish long term partnerships with global electric vehicle battery and energy story companies.
- Expand development work to additional high quality portfolio assets post successful establishment of Sconi as a low cost, high grade producer of battery materials
Primary Stock Exchange Listing / Indices
Australia - ASX: AUZ
USA - OTCQB: AMSLF
Frankfurt Stock Exchange: MJH
S&P/ASX Emerging Companies Index
Issued Share Capital
3,444,742,479 Ordinary shares