I'm sorry your web browser is not supported we strongly recommend you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher or an alternative browser.
Investor Relations Centre
The Australian Mines Investor Centre is a dedicated resource for our shareholders and the financial community. You can access information on Australian Mines’ latest announcements, presentations, reports, strategy, upcoming events, share price and capital structure, Shareholder services and services and sign up for email alerts.
Our value proposition
Australian Mines (ASX: AUZ) aims to decarbonise and electrify the world through the development of sustainably and ethically sourced advanced battery materials in Australia.
Our world class, 100% owned, low cost, Sconi Project in Queensland is expected to deliver the world's most sustainable nickel and cobalt from the first mineral resources company to be Carbon Neutral certified by the Australian Government, Australian Mines.
When Sconi comes online in 2024, it will meet surging demand from the world's largest producer of advanced batteries for the electric vehicle industry, LG Energy Solution.
The Company also has a number of other promising development strategies and process options at Sconi, providing flexibility and diversity through the project's lifespan.
Why invest in AUZ?
- 100% owner of multiple battery metals projects in Australia
- Advanced project pipeline with the development-ready flagship Sconi project
- Experienced senior leadership team with deep sector knowledge
- Sconi project given prescribed status by the Queensland government to facilitate development plans
- Already producing battery precursor chemicals from the company's demonstration-scale processing plant
- Flemington Nickel-Nickel-Scandium project represents a potential second production hub
- Bell Creek is a potential low-cost satellite nickel-cobalt operation to the Sconi Project
- To become one of the lowest cost, ethically sourced cobalt-producing nickel operations in the world.
- Australian Mines strategic focus is on developing the flagship Sconi project, which includes securing financing and offtake partnerships.
- Sconi to be a fully-integrated operation on a single site, converting raw cobalt and nickel ore into high-purity battery chemicals to ensure the full value add is captured.
- Continue working on R&D projects to broaden the industrial applications for Scandium.
- Leverage capacity to supply battery metals over a multi decade time horizon to establish long term partnerships with global electric vehicle battery and energy story companies.
- Expand development work to additional high quality portfolio assets post successful establishment of Sconi as a low cost, high grade producer of battery materials
Primary stock exchange listing / indices
Australia - ASX: AUZ
USA - OTCQB: AMSLF
Germany - FSX: MJH
Issued share capital
ordinary fully paid shares